Francine Caitlyn Chye
a.k.a. Hurricaine Fran
a.k.a. Fran the PCD
a.k.a. the happy bunny :D
<3
040889 (August baby!)
Crescent, ACJC, hocker
xoxo
If it's meant to be, it'll be(:
"And sometimes good things fall apart
so better things can fall together"
don't think, just run
Friday, October 26, 2007
I had a dream
and in it everything i've wanted to happen,
happened.
You're right. Even as we sleep we go into the unknown.
So I'll lift everything up,
again and again, and still,
to God
(:
I've got all of you in my prayers (:
Had a lovely few days, sprinkled with love and the airport, being pushed in a trolly, Starbucks, school and classes, more love when needed (: Exam time ironically gives way to time spent thinking (i.e. procrastination) about life, and everything surrounding it. And it's nice (: I'm no doubt scared about where it'll all end, but i guess i've got reason not to be (: Everything's gonna be alright (:
p.s. thanks Shaun, Mon and Xue for the tags (: and all you other not-so-secret stalkers :D
ex-oh, ex-oh
5:05 PM